Hello everyone! I finally figured out why Fmsx did not show up. I did a clean install and the problem really was in that. I then compared the two installations, and realized that in my previous installation there was the file called "es_systems.cfg" which I think was broken. After the clean installation everything worked out. Fmsx now appears to change. :D
Thanks to everyone who posted on the topic, and for all the help! Thank you! Sorry for my English.
Thank you for your help!
Fixed with a manual fscheck; system updated to 18.04.20 successfully and seems to be stable.
I'll keep an eye on the sdcard, but for now everything looks fine.
Thread can be closed, have a nice evening everyone!
@substring Thanks to that I've found that on the daemon, it searched for one .conf on another place. Now I've solved and it's fully working without problem.
If I have time, this weekend I'll make the tutorial for recalbox. If I do it, it'll be at least for GDrive, maybe for onedrive too (can't promise anything as it should be almost the same).
Very ending note for today, i promise! Actually the only way the virtual pad works for me is to set as player 1 input in the controller config options screen. Suppose on 2 player game it would work as input player 2 but that'all for today!
Ive also used bluetooth virtual gamepad app from the play store and both phone and raspberry 3 (im using a mod b) see each other but are not able no enstabilish a connection, because these apps - provided bluetooth or not - nedd a server to be installed on the receiving machine the raspi in my case, but since it is too much for me gonna not even try :(