Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Mouse stuck on the upper-left side of screen

• Greetings, I own a Raspberry Pi 3b updated to 6.0 Dragonblaze and I tried to use a wire logitech mouse and wireless keyboard+mouse pad to play Scumm, dos and Amiga emulators, as I used to do in 4.1, but I can not control the arrow on 6.0 since it is stuck on the upper left of the screen. Is there any solution to this?
    Thanks.

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

@yuominae hi! I believe this has been fixed for the 6.1, but I‘m not sure.

@lmerckx could you confirm, please?

• Revisor

The problem I solved in 6.1 is not really the same: ScummVM crashed when no controller plugged but only a mouse or keyboard.

And I use a wireless keyboard/mouse pad too without any problem on 6.0 (for ScummVM, Amiga and Dos).

@YuOminae Which hardware do you use for mouse and keyboard ?

• I use a regular logitech wired usb mouse and keyboard. It did work fine on 4.1 as far as I remember. However, I have checked something new. The fact is that I also use a PS3 bluetooth controller with recalbox, but if I don't activate it and use only the mouse and keyboard, the arrow works fine on Dos and Amiga (but Scumm vm does not boot). If I activate the PS3 controller , the arrow is stuck on the left side of the screen on Dos amiga and scumm vm (which now boots with the ps3 controller "on"). It's very weird.

• Revisor

@YuOminae As far as I understand, the problem of ScummVM which doesn't boot if your controller is off should be solved with Recalbox 6.1.

Why it doesn't work with your controller on, I have no idea. But the mouse should be emulated with the left joystick of your controller.

I don't really know how the PS3 controller is supported ... can it be a side-effect of it ?

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics