Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

[Theme] Clean Retro

• Bonjour, +1 pour une maj de ce thème vraiment très sympa, Merci beaucoup :D

Netplay

moi aussi plus que intéressé @FreemanQC !!!

• 100000000 clairement mon theme préféré classe et sobre !!

• +1 pour une maj de ce thème !

Team

Could be great to think about EDIT EACH FIRST THEME POST to indicate before anything... witch version of Recalbox is compatible with this theme.
    Like : TESTED/Works on Recalbox 6.0 RC2 (DATE OF TEST)
    And edit the post title, for exemple : THEME : Next Pixel (OK Recalbox 6.0, April 15), or THEME : Next Pixel (Recalbox 18.xx.xx OK, Recalbox 6.0 WIP)
    This information must be on the name of the theme + topic, to see if there is update avaiable for theme's users.
    And on the other hand, it's very important, to see if there is all systems supported, and not particular problem...

What do you think about ?

• custom mix image for scraping

could you send me the image mix xml file for scraping in the scrapper program? pauloarquiteto@live.com
    tanks

• Acabo de probar el theme en la versión 6.0 y no funciona, se queda la pantalla en negro, alguna solución?

I just tried the theme in version 6.0 and it does not work, is the screen black, any solution?

thx in advance

• Netplay

@Fab2Ris on ne peut pas rééditer un ancien post (sauf le staff)
    le seul moyen pour l'auteur de modifier son post et de le demander au Recalbox Staff de faire la modification
    Mais oui ce serait bien que les informations sont tout en haut pour les thèmes ça éviterais de tout descendre ;)

• A very elegant, beautiful and classic theme! I love it! I think it's not fully compatible with Recalbox 6.0. Is there any updated version of this beauty?

Many thanks!

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.