I'm new in this forum.
I am using Recalbox on PC, 64 Bits Ver.: 18.07.13. With that version, the wifi connection works well. I can activate and deactivate it, I can see a list of available connections when I go into "SSID WIFI" and I can connect to the wifi without problems.
Yesterday I downloaded the newest version, 6.0-Dragoinblaze and the wifi connection is not working. Nothing happens if I activate or deactivate it, I cannot see a list of available connections, nothing.
I tried the following with no success:
- Another wifi-adapter (the original Raspberry Pi wifi adapter)
- I modified the Recalbox.config file
- Another hardware
- I flashed it with Balena Etcher, USB-Stick and HDD
- I tried also with RC1, RC2 and RC3
- Restart the system several times
- I looked for information to try to solve this problem
Today I downloaded the version for the Raspberry Pi and it works fine!, so I think it must be a problem with the 64Bit-PC-Version.
Could you please check this?
Many thanks in advance, you're making a great job!
Greetings from Germany,