Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox 4.1 Retroarch HUD messages when playing games are displaying squares instead of letters

• Hello

How are you?

After upgrading to Recalbox 4.1 all in game Retroarch messages are displaying as squares. It seems like the locale is wrong ,as set in a non latin character language, for the messages, however I can get into retroarch and all the texts are in Latin characters.

Please, Could anybody lend me a hand?

THX so much, any help is appreciated.
    Kind Regards.

• @kelv yeah we solved it on a from scratch installation, but not on an update

• @Substring THX for your reply. I think I will wait for the next compilation in order to check if it's fixed or not. I don't want to install it from the scratch, it's a bit pain to move all the roms and savegames etc. 🙂

• @kelv Use a USB key 😛 we've been recommending that for months 😉

• As pointed by @Substring in other thread the following is fixing the issue 🙂

•retroarch squares : there is a workaround : just remove ~/configs/retroarch/retroarchcustom.cfg Recalbox will regenerate it with the proper values. People using custom configfiles should add the value manually. Might be solved with a retroarch bump, no idea

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics