Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

NES 30 PRO control issues

• Translation Master

Hello there 🙂

I have noticed that if I play games with the NES 30 PRO (e.g. SNES Zelda - A Link to the Past) and I use the Control Cross (not joystick) the directions are wrong sometimes. When I press right, then Link is not just moving right but also up. The game thinks I press two buttons at the same time (e.g. right+up or down+left, and so on). This is very annoying.

Is this a controller or a ROM issue? Has anyone else faced this issue as well? 🙂

Thank you

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

@lackyluuk I don't have that problem. Try upgrading the firmware, just in case.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics