Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

"Mode Not Supported" /Set HDMI Output to 1080i?

• Hello All,   I have a Samsung TV that sadly only has 2 HDMI ports, when I connect my recalbox to port 2, it says Mode not Supported. Doing some reading online, it seems this might be due to the fact that this is a "HD ready" and not "HD" TV, and needs the output from the HDMI port set to 1080i.   I am unsure how to do this. I have seen a lot of posts regarding how to change the display on the emulators, but not the main box itself. It appears that if an emulator is running - the HDMI can read the input and displays the picture.   Can someone guide me to the right direction? I think I have to edit something in the recalbox.conf file, but I am not exactly sure what.

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

Try changing global.videomode= to your tv resolution. https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/recalbox.conf-(EN)

• Thanks paradadf, I worked it out, the file I want to edit is the config.txt not the recalboxconfig file as I thought. All I had to do was uncomment out the line about forcing HDMI safe. Once I did this, the system can now display on my HDMI port. yay!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics