Recalbox 4.1 can't connect nes30 pro in Bluetooth

• Since the migration recalbox 4.1, I can no longer connect my joypad 8itdo nes30 pro controller to bluetooth.

I flashed with last firmware and I did forget controller in emulationstation

Ca' you help me ?

Team

@ppx32 Hi,

You have to unpair it first. Turn the Nes30 Pro on, then push the PAIR button for more than 3 seconds to delete the previous pairing information. Then in Emulation Station, add a new controller.

• I have the same problem.
    This does not work:
    "Turn the Nes30 Pro on, then push the PAIR button for more than 3 seconds to delete the previous pairing information. Then in Emulation Station, add a new controller."

I reinstalled version 4.0.1 -> works
    I make fresh install of 4.1 -> does not work
    I upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.1 -> does not work

seems like a bug in 4.1

Nes30pro controller tested with FW 1.7 and 4.0
    No difference.

br chris

Team

Hi @chris-von-görstinger this should work, this is the official procedure to proceed before pairing it again. Anyway, you can reset the Nes30 Pro by holding Start for 8 seconds. Then try pairing it again (power on, push pair button for about 1 second, and then add a new controller in ES)

• Hello @oyyodams.
    Long time ago since this issue game up.
    Yesterday I updated recalbox to 18.x then I tested again to connect. it did not work but:
    Since Recalbox 4.0 I always used a HAMA Bluetooth USB adapter because 4.0 did not support bluethooth chip from raspberry pi 3.
    Anyway: this time I plugged out the HAMA adapter and I could use the internal Bluetooth connection of the Raspberry Pi 3.
    IT WORKED :)
    So I think Bluetooth worked without USB Adapter since 4.1?
    Anyway: this issue is resolved

thank you.

• @chris-von-görstinger read the changelog and the blog ... Pi3 internal BT supported since 4.1

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.