Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Kodi Timezone correct but stuck on Jan 01 1970

• I installed Exodus in Kodi and was noticing that all the content that was available was in the 1970's. I looked it up and it on the exodus site and it mentions that it is because the date is set to 1970.

What I have done so far
    -Changed the Timezone to America/Montreal in the recalbox.conf (This changed the Timezone)
    -Modified the ntp.conf for North America ones (Did not do anything, I think RPI does not use that)

I connect via the wireless on my RPI 3, I can scrape roms fine, I can watch youtube via Kodi but I cannot get the Date to change to the current Date.

Any help would be great and any info you need let me know?

• what does date show in shell ? the right time ?

• @subs !

0_1476972286651_Date.PNG

• @subs

I also just did a clean install on my SD card with recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta5 on my RPI3. I enabled WIFI and was able to connect. I went into KODI and it showed Jan 01 1970. I changed the timezone to my timezone and rebooted. Still no date change. Again the only thing it affects is exodus in Kodi, I can only watch movies from the 70's, and I can confirm this is true, cause I have installed KODI and Exodus on my laptop and it works well with the correct date.

I will try and install an earlier version of recalbox and see if that works or not.

• Ntp is not working. Period 😛

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics