Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox 6.1 : Unable to upload a Nes Rom on Recalbox Manager 2.2.3 fresh copy. Page never loads (Javascript issue)

• Hi,

I just installed a fresh new copy of recalbox (v6.1) on my Raspberry 2b and when I try to load a rom on the Nes folder on the web interface, the page dedicated to Nes roms never load.

By checking the web browser console, I see 2 javascript issues :

• Object { message: "Invalid character in entity name\nLine: 5\nColumn: 25\nChar: ", errors: {} }
      main.3cb2f145.js:1:15677
    • TypeError: a is undefined
      main.3cb2f145.js:13:25914

I have flashed my drive with a new copy, but the issue still exists. This issue occurs only on the Nes folder. The other platform folder works well.

Do you know this issue, is there a workaround to allow me to load my Nes roms ?

Thank you.

• After some tests :

• Fails on Firefox, Chrome and Edge.
    • I have verified each ROMs folder, only NES fails

• I have deleted manually default nes games, the issue is still there

• Bonjour
    do you have resolve your problem?
    i have the same problem
    thanks

• I have a similar problem I download NES ROMs put in the folder and when I try to load it occurs the same errors.

Does anyone solve the problem?

• Except for the NES ROMs, I have a problem using the other consoles they stop during the game just freeze.

But first I wanna find the problem for the NES console why they can't be readable.

• Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

@nindzaki please don't post any link to copyrighted content

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics