Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

ES die when try switch theme after upgrade to 18.04.20

• I’m a hasperbery Pi3 user , and after upgrade recallbox 10.04.20 stable , I’m change my default theme from Galisteo_V2.3 to recalbox-next.
    But after change it , I’m no longer able to change the theme for any other.
    I get no error messages, the only symptom is when the new theme is choose , and we get out of the UI menu , Emulation Station resets and hangs in black screen with small recalbox logo.
    The only way to get out of this hang is a forced shootdown by cli and it every back to Recalbox-next theme…
    I'm able to start it again using RecalBox-manager or rebooting the box , but the theme is stacked on recalbox-next theme...

No errors was lited in /var/log/messages or in /recalbox/share/system/.emulationstation/es_log.txt
    Any suggestion to handle with it ?

• I had the same problem after last update 10.04.20, can't use my previous theme. Evenmore, defect themes in last update are wrong because some console's names are missing.

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics