New version of ARRM available :
- Modification of the filter panel: now it is a panel with tab: 'Filters', 'Research'. Wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=interface-en#the_database_list_of_roms_3
- Modification of the filter panel + add checkboxes 'without screenshot', 'without boxart', 'without mark', 'without manual'
- The search by keyword on the roms can be done independently on the name of the game, name of rom or description
- The 'Select all', 'All deselected' and 'No filter' buttons are accessible directly for the 'Filters' and 'Search' modules (request from Andearoid JujuVinceBros forum)
- Add a 'Manual' field in the database
- Added a 'Region' field (of the form 'us, eu, jp ...) in the database containing the regions of a given game.
- Display region flags in mixes if the <region> tag is true. Customizable in template files (region1 and region2 tags). All templates have been updated to allow the display of flags. wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=templates_available_fr#ajouter_des_drapeaux_dans_vos_mix
- If no regions available, possibility to display the 'World' flag via the checkbox 'World Flag?' in the Tools tab
If you want to display them, edit the xml of the template edit the tag <region> to TRUE (request of foclabroc on discord jujuvincebros)
- Button 'Add Flag' in tab 'Tools' allows to add the flags to the image without having to re-scrape. The template selected must be the one originally used on the existing image and have the <region1> and <region2> tags that indicate the position of the flag. Note: the <region> true </ region> tag is not needed.
- Added a button 'Recover Media' in the panel 'Tools' to recover, on Screenscraper, the wheels of the present systems. (allows for updated system wheels for display in the 'Information Rom' panel)
- Checkbox in front of the textual elements of the 'ROM Information' panel. Only checked items are refreshed during a scrap. (Jay's request on Recalbox forum) wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=edit_game_data-en
- Remove the 'Auto Association Association' button from the 'Systems' panel, redundant with the 'Auto template' button
- Now in 4-image mode, the screenshot is saved in its native format without adding "black bars"
- Modification of the template 'super famicom' and addition of the template 'snes us' (request of Andearoid forum JujuVinceBros)
- Checkbox 'Only' for 'Force media' in tab 'images options': if checked only the media of the checked country are retrieved. No fallback to other media available. (request from Andearoid JujuVinceBros forum)
- Added a combobox to choose between Handbrake and FFmpeg for video compression. (request from Andearoid on JujuVinceBros forum and thanks for the settings)
- Addition of a checkbox ".ZIP" allowing to prioritize the calculation of the MD5 / CRC32 on the file contained in the .ZIP / .7z during mass calculation of the CRC32/MD5 or Check name with MD5 or Hash (crcC32)
ARRM Wiki (with some practical cases) : http://www.jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=start-en