Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

New Super Mario Wii

• Hello Guys,

Trying to play New Super Mario on Wii, but it always requested to push 2 on Wiimote and I've got Dualshock 4. Any clue how to fix that?

Best

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

You are asking something like:
    "I'm playing SNES and I should jump with A but my ps4 controller only has circle, triangle, cross and square, what can I do?"

Just press one button after another until you find out which one is button 2.

• No. The game doesn't start unless I had one Wiimote. I tried to hit all the buttons on keyboard and also on Dualshock 4. I think I had to set up Wii emulator to use a regular joypad instead of Wiimote, but I don't have any idea how to do that. Retroartch doesn't work as well because Wii emulator doesn't recognize the joypad.

• @mrogeriodf the wii is emulated through Dolphin not RA

• I finally have found New Super Mario Wii is compatible with Wiimote only. No way to play it with my Game Cube controller...

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics