Newcomer questions - Controller, Themes & Settings
Hi, Im using the latest version of recalbox (4.0.0 - Build 121). It was very easy to set everything up on my rPi3. Thank you very much for this great operating system!
There are just a few questions I still have.
- Is there a way to use the DualShock4 wirelessly with the built-in bluetooth feature of the rPi3?
- Where do I find different themes for recalbox? (In the UI-Settings is an option to change the theme, but there is just one to choose from.)
- What is the pixel-perfect setting good for?
- How can I overclock the RaspberryPi? It can not be changed in the settings.
- Is it possible to change the background music? If yes, where can I find other background songs?
Keep up the great work you guys are doing!
- No, built-in BT will come in Recalbox 4.1
- On github, you can download other themes. You can also download any theme made for EmulationStation, it should work.
- This is integer scale, you have explanation in the wiki
- No overclock settings for Rpi3
- Yes, just put some ogg 128kbs 44kHz files in music directory. You can find songs...everywhere :)
Thank you very much for the fast answer!
I have found some themes and downloaded them. But where do I have to transfer them? There is no "themes" folder or something like that.
Small correction (if I'm not mistaken):
and just in case, .emulationstation is a hidden folder.
no need to put it in share_init
didn't know that. thanks for the clarification.