Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Mame input(this game) config

• Hi,

I have a working MAME setup (default recalbox settings). All is fine except a few games where the button mapping should be re-done.
    Concrete exemple: x-men vs street fighter has all buttons as expected (punch buttons on the first row, kick buttons on the second row) but street fighter II is messed-up.

I tried to change the button mapping for street fighter II by using the menu which pops-up when pushing TAB while running the game, but I did not find how to save the changes I made.

Am I doing something wrong here? Any idea how to solve this issue?

• Hello, the next recalbox beta, that should be available very soon, includes a mame core update.
    You should be able to make a custom remap config for each game with this updated core.

• should even be included in 4.0.0-beta5

Warning : there might be some special rules for 6 button games

• Looking forward to it, I can survive with bugs and special rules 😉

• I confirm that it' s working with the beta5 !
    File is automatically saved in /roms/mame/mame2003/cfg/ and keeps the config input through the TAB menu.

Nice job ! 🙂

• Global moderator
    Team

TAB menu = R2 button with gamepad.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics