Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox 7.0 won't start on rpi0W

• just flash my sd card with last build of Recalbox7 but can't use on my rpi0w. Emu-station really slow to start (30min), after loading i have screen popup that's system configuration are OK but can't do nothing (freeze ?)

Thanks

• @benpaj said in Recalbox 7.0 won't start on rpi0W:

Hello just flash my sd card with last build of Recalbox7 but can't use on my rpi0w. Emu-station really slow to start (30min), after loading i have screen popup that's system configuration are OK but can't do nothing (freeze ?)

Thanks

• Tester
    Global moderator

@benpaj What is your SD card? Is it a class 10?
    Did you download the official image?
    How do you flash the image?
    Is your power supply 5V / 3A?

I recommend that you download the correct official image for your hardware (Rpi0), flash it with the RASPBERRY PI IMAGER on a 16 GB class 10 SD card (if possible, as using very large SD cards like 128gb can be a problem), and do a test, without modifying anything in the system (do not add ROMS / BIOS / Themes / NOTHING!).

• @Zing thanks you i think this is the problem. I use an old 4gb micro SD . Think i will buy a new one with min 8Gb and class10

Many Thanks

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics