Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Controls problems on some games...

• Hi all, I'm trying to play with "cadillacs and dinosaurs" with 2 players and it doesn't work. I'm able to add credits and play with the second player gamepad only. This is a 3 player games, and it needs 3 different buttons to get each player's credit. I don't know if is here the problem... a strange fact is that I can use player's one gamepad to enter on retroarch or exit the game, but I'm not able to add credits! I'm using a pair of snes controller, may be for the hotkey issue? I've triend in FBAlibretro and MAME   Any idea?

• Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

Hi, yes it's a know bug, corrected in 4.0.0. The beta is really close to be released.

• just installed 4.00 on my brand new pi zero... I'm gonna check it on these days! Thanks!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics