Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox Dragonblaze Struggling to boot emulationstation

• I have a raspberry pi model B+ currently running recalbox dragonblaze. It's connected to a VGA monitor with HDMI to VGA converter.

My recalbox struggles in booting into emulationstation after the recalbox splashscreen ends. It just turns to black. I know it boots into emulationstation because I can hear the bg music of emulationstation. But it only shows black screen.

When I reboot it again, sometimes it boots to emulationstation normally but sometimes it's only black screen. It's like a game of chance.

Is Dragonblaze having trouble with a VGA screen? I noticed this only started after I upgraded to dragonblaze.

Is there something I can do in config.txt to cure this issue?

Thanks in advance! This forum really helps a lot.

• Tester
    Global moderator

@granderjoree said in Recalbox Dragonblaze Struggling to boot emulationstation:

HDMI to VGA converter

The problem is probably HDMI to VGA converter. And I do not say that specifically your model is the problem, I say that when there is an HDMI to VGA converter there are usually problems.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics