Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

RecalBox does not work after the upgrade.

• I warmly welcome. I wanted to install recalbox for Ra Raspberry Pi 3+, but something does not work. The system was uploaded using the balenaEtcher program. I uploaded a micro sd card system (SanDisk Ultra 16GB a1 hc1). When you turn on Raspberry Pi, only the lightning icon appears on the screen.

Hi,
    Ra Raspberry Pi 3+;
    SanDisk Ultra 16GB a1 hc1;

I installed the beta system (February 2019 Beta Version).
    After updating from the panel, the system does not start.
    Does anyone know the reason?

Greetings.

Please forgive me for mistakes, but I do not speak English, so I translate it through google translate.

• Global moderator
    Tester

Beta version shall not be upgraded

• The lightning icon usually means that the power supply is not strong enough for the Raspberry.

The first startup after the setup does take a bit longer than normal, because the OS is resizing the partitions on the SD card at first boot. This might take a minute or two depending on the card speed and size,so maybe you just need to wait a little bit longer.

• I had the same issue after upgrading. I guess it would upgrade to the last stable version, which is not compatible with Raspberry PI3 B+.

Right now, I think your best option is to re-flash the beta version on your SD card itself using etcher (and disable updates maybe once your reboot...)

• Global moderator
    Tester

try again :
    https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/16576/february-2019-beta-version

1st post
    F.A.Q
    There is a popup telling me there is an update! Wow you're fast!
    NO! NO! NO! No update at all until the final release! update = crash
    unquote

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics