Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Individual control settings for mame games

• Is there a way to configure individual controls on a per game basis for mame?

I can change the control settings while in the game but when I exit the default controls re-emerge. What's weird is that settings from the dip switches (like free play) remain active even after re-launching the game.

• Ok I think I have it figured out but I also messed something up. I'll try to post a tutorial for how to do controls for a specific game, if there isn't one already.

In the meantime, I messed something up where with one of the games I was messing with I no longer have access to my hotkey. I also no longer have access to mames config menu (pressing tab while in a game).

The hotkey and the mame config menu all work in other games.

So what did I do and how do I fix this?

When I load the problem rom there isn't any indication that a configuration file was loaded or overridden. So how can I delete any config files that might have been created for this game?

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics