Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox x86_64 on an Intel Atom tablet ?

• Hello,

I am playing a lot with my raspberry PI3 with Recalbox. However, I would like to build something easy to move. Do you know if it would be easy to install Recalbox on an Intel Atom tablet? Something like the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 or equivalent.

It is not possible to remove the internal drive/memory, so I will have to find a way to flash it, or to boot with a USB key.

What do you think? Is it worth it? Or I should not waste time on it...

• @ttoine can't tell, but i know some restrictions that can happen on Atom. They can require a specific 32bits boot file even for a 64bits os. On the atom.minipc i own, i couldb't get sound nor wfi nor bt to work. But atom should be much better supported with the coming system release (no date yet, i'm not done with it)

• Great to know, thanks for your answer. So let's wait.

• Will wait. My windows tablet lies on the shelf a year without work.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics