Raspberry Pi 4
For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.
The Recalbox Team.
PC 64-bit Recalbox 4.1 - 17.12.02 - Bluetooth Issues PS3 Controller with Kodi, Dreamcast, Gamecube and PSX
Thanks for the fast reply :)
Ok, regarding vibration it is no big problem, personally i can live without rumble and it is not that important (it's just a "nice to have").
So if you bumped Kodi in the next weeks, than it should work with bluez-driver? That would be great :)
Ok, regarding the issue with dolphin (no control possible with bluez-driver) i will create a support archive.
Thanks again and you are doing a great job! :-)
When he says weeks, he means weeks turning to a few months :o Do not expect anything before 2018 regarding Kodi
Ok, here the things i did now:
- Created a new usb stick with fresh install
- After first boot, i connected a PS3 controller for 10 seconds via USB-cable, then disconnected USB-Cable and pressed PS-Button to connect the Controller via bluetooth. All LEDs were blinking for few seconds, then first LED was constantly on and the Controller was connected
- Set audio output device to "[0:3] HDA-INTEL - HDA INTEL HDMI + HDMI" (Volume Level was 0, but i did not change it, i just selected output device)
- Set system language to german
- Pressed PS-Button to connect PS3 controller via bluetooth. All LEDs were blinking for few seconds, but then no LED is on, the Controller was connected and usable anyway (but why no LED is on anymore?)
- Sound is working now (even though Volume level is still 0 in audio settings)
- Transferred Gamecube Game via network-share
- Refreshed Game-List
- Started Gamecube Game
- No control in Gamecube Game possible (pressed all buttons several times, no reaction), but with Hotkey + Start i was able to exit the game
- Created support file
That is ok, i am very patient and i can wait :)
Were you able to find out something in the meantime?
Did my support-file help in any way?
Merry Christmas! :-)
Unfortunately with new Version 18.02.09 the problems with bluetooth (bluez driver -> no control in gamecube games and official driver -> problem with analog control of dreamcast games) still persist.
Unfortunately with new version 18.04.20 the problems still persist :(
Will it be fixed in the future?
@joinski I have a nuc as well with similar issues with ps3/bluetooth nuc7ibnh--Gave up and went to retropie on ubuntu 16.04. No bluetooth or audio problems on it. Plus i have experimental emulators like pcsx2 working.
Go to the controller config in ES and configure your controller.
After that Kodi and Gamecube works with bluez driver.
Can`t say when it will be fixed.
official driver -> blinking constantly:
I see that too, wait a little bit more after recalbox is up. Seems that the driver need some more time.
I configured my controller in ES Menu, like you said and now it is working :-)
Thank you very much!
Now in english ;)