I have been a Recalbox user for many years now. I thought I should give 7.0.1 a try.
- Formatted the SD card
- Used "dd" on Linux to copy the image to the SD card
- Enlarged the partition to fill the whole SD card
The boot sequence completed without a problem. However, after getting the "The system is up-to-date" notice, I have no way to click on OK to continue. I tried with a USB gamepad, a USB mouse, and a USB keyboard.
Is there any way to clear this screen and continue?
When I SSH into the Pi, I see the CPU is always running at 100% with the same process is always the top CPU user:
- Clicking on "Launch Script" in the web GUI "Support" page results in a "Command failed" result.
- Clicking on "Stop ES" liberates the CPU.
- Clicking on "Restart ES" brings the CPU back to 100%.
- The Raspberry Pi has been running for 8 hours now, so it is no longer just a matter of waiting for the boot to settle.
I tried running the recalbox-support.sh script from SSH. This is what I get:
lspci: /sys/bus/pci/devices: No such file or directory
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 54: aplay: command not found
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 55: glxinfo: command not found
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 56: xrandr: command not found
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 57: xrandr: command not found
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 58: connmanctl: command not found
./recalbox/scripts/recalbox-support.sh: line 59: connmanctl: command not found
BusyBox v1.31.1 (2020-10-16 08:14:33 CEST) multi-call binary.
Usage: rm [-irf] FILE...
Remove (unlink) FILEs
-i Always prompt before removing
-f Never prompt
evtest: No such file or directory
device node not found
error: failed to read gamecontrollerdb.txt: Invalid RWops
gzip: write error: No space left on device
Reporting zip creation failed
The obvious answer might be that the Raspberry Pi 1 is getting too old, but since this is to use with a CRT, I don't have much choice.
Does anyone have any idea what I could try to make this setup work?