Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox v4.0.2 on Pi 3 PC Engine CD games not working now.

• I upgraded to the Pi 3 and now my PC E CD games won't work. I transferred all of the bios files and checked the .bin and .cue to make sure they were lower case. Everything was fine until I switched to the Pi 3. I checked all of my other emulators and they are fine, so I don't know what to do now.

• @necrobot20xx habe you simply copied files from one SD to another or had all as an external storage ?

• @substring I actually just figured out the problem and came back to update. All of my files are on an external device. I checked every other system and things worked fine. The problem was with the syscard3 bios, I just downloaded a new one and it fixed it. I don't know why the other one quit working when it was fine before.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics