No folder for roms in my Micro SD
I discovered some days ago this fantastic word and i bought i raspbarry pi 3, Micro SD 16GB.. so a starter pack I read all information to install recal and use it for the retrogaming, it works, but i have two issue:
- There is no folder for the emulators when i insert the card inside my notebook
- Doesn't accept the SSID for the Wi-Fi
Thank in advance for your precious help!
please read manual recalbox : https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/Manual-(EN)
look videos tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1OEtEHvaVk
Wifi : SSID not hidden, without special caracter and WPA2
Thank u so much Everything go now! Just two other little issue:
- is there a way to use DS4 trought Bluetooth?
- is it normal that Mame works with not too much roms?
- PS4 only usb in recalbox 4.0.2 ,
- Ps4 bluetooth in recalbox 4.1.0 look https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/6453/4-1-unstable-bug-reports/22?page=2
- I have most game work very good with romset mame 0.78, verify your romset you need have romset mame 0.78, read arcade tutorials on wiki
@acris grazie / thanks / Merci