Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

controllers aren't detected sometimes

• Hello, from time to time I´m facing the problem that recalbox doesn´t recognize my connected controllers. No matter what I try (plugging out and in, trying to reconfigurate/reconnect with an attached keyboard), nothing but a restart seems to fix it. RPI 3 with Brooklyn PS3 wired controller (connects as Gasia…) and original Dualshock PS3 controller. All lights are then blinking on both controllers. I can´t seem to figure out what triggers this problem. Is this a known bug, or is there a workaround so it doesn´t happen sometimes? I´m using the newest version of recalbox.

• Hi,

that's a known bug. PS3 drivers aren't quite stable i'd say ...

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics