Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Mupen64plus problem

• Normally I'd just create a symlink to fix this, but I have no idea what to do about it on a read-only root system. # /usr/bin/mupen64plus __  __                         __   _  _   ____  _ |  /  |_   _ _ __   ___ _ __  / /_ | || | |  _ | |_   _ ___ | |/| | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '_ | '_ | || || |) | | | | / | | |  | | || | |) |  / | | | (_) |   |  __/| | || __ \ ||  ||_,| ./ _|| ||_/   || ||   ||_,|_/ ||         http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/ Mupen64Plus Console User-Interface Version 2.5.0 UI-Console Error: dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') failed: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory UI-Console Error: AttachCoreLib() Error: failed to find Mupen64Plus Core library # find / -name libmupen64plus.so.2 # find / -name libmupen64plus* /usr/lib/libmupen64plus.so.2.0.0

• why do you wanna launch it manually ?

• I assumed it would be useful. I'm a noob with the whole emulation thing, and was attempting to come to grips with adjusting controller settings.

• controller settings are done automatically + most of times using some options of the core + blablabla more If you want to mess around with the input configuration, add n64.configfile=whatever in the recalbox.conf and have a look at ~/configs/mupen

• I got the impression that mupen64 was for N64 games only....yes? In any case, the variables that I want to alter never actually stays changed after I set it, so I'm finding it difficult to even learn by trial and error. ie: input_axis_threshold in retroarch and AnalogDeadzone in mupen64 But I only made the original post in case it was a bug.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics