Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Arcade1up Dpad + n64/psp/psx no go

• I modded my street fighter cab to have a pi4. When I do a fresh image install n64/psp work and i can control the characters with the joystick. but i am not able to exit the game as no hotkey is set. When i run through the controller conf and map the buttons and set my hotkey i break character movement with those emulators. Other Emulators (snes/mame ect ) seem to work fine. Anything that uses analog sticks mess up. I am somewhat new to recalbox, figured out most everything, this isseu has me a bit baffled and cant seem to find much info on search.

This happens to be my first post. Love the o/s.

Thanks

• Global moderator
    Team

Hello
    you need gamepad for theses emulators.
    your bartop does not have enough buttons for this type of console.

Somes bugs fixe tonight
    https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/21798/recalbox-7-0-1-on-rails

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics