Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

[RB7.0] Default controller not changed

• Recalbox 7 do not save the configuration on change default controller. I want to remove the default controller (GPIO) to default from the emulationestation menu, but the option is NOT saved on change.

As workaround; It is possible, stopping emulationestation, edit the file es_settings.cfg and change the lines to default.
    <string name="INPUT P1NAME" value="DEFAULT" />
    <string name="INPUT P1GUID" value="" />

Tested on raspberry pi 4b (4GB) with recalbox 7.0

• Tester
    Global moderator

@RetroVadus I don't have Rpi4 and I can't test this situation, but I saw that you opened several topics, one for each problem you encountered.
    Due to the high demand and low staff, it is difficult to answer everyone here.
    If possible, I suggest you join the Discord support channel:
    https://discord.gg/NbQFbGM

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics