Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

(Solved)SegaCD Not Working

• First off, let me just say thanks and well done. This is an awesome project. When downloading the roms from planetemu for SegaCD as recommended in the segacd rom folder, I can't get them to work. The forums all talk about needing to use bin/cue but the roms downloaded from planetemu aren't that format. I'm using a mac to do all this, but don't know if that's the issue and have been transferring them to recalbox through finder over the network. Is there something I need to do to convert them? Any thoughts?

• nano /etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg scroll down to segacd and add the file extension to the list. Prob .img right?

• No. Once I unzip the file, I get an .iso, 35 .wav files and then a .cue file.

• Problem solved. I was missing the BIOS files.

• Im having the same issue. Ive downloaded multiple bios files but non work.. What folder do they go in and what bios files do i use?

• Banned

Read the wiki on Github, it's pretty self-explanatory

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics