Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox too slow

• Hello,   I have a raspberry pi 2 and today installed recalbox on it. I am a completely noob on this, I was trying Retropie but I was hassling too much with the controller, so I decided to try recalbox. It really looks better, but I could not do anything past the first install. Everything on the emulation station is EXTREMELY SLOW, I can't even open de system settings.   I am using a 16GB SD card class 10.   I searched about this kind of issue, but could find nothing. For everything else I see, recalbox should run smoothly on my raspberry, even without the overclock.   If you need any other information to help me on this, let me know.   Thanks!

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

I would start trying with a new installation. Did you formated your SD card properly? Where there any problems during installation? What SD card are you currently using?

• I was using a pre-release version (v3.3.0). I tried a stable release (v3.2.11) and it is working fine now. Thank you very much for your attention. 🙂

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

Well, there shouldn't be any speed problem with the beta versions either.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics