Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox 6.1.1 not booting on pi 3 B+ : (Kernel panic - not syncing : Attempted to kill the idle task)

• Hi,

I installed a Recalbox 6.1.1 copy and at first, it booted without any problem (using a phone charger as a power supply), but the famous yellow thunderbolt was always on my screen. To fix this, I changed my power supply to this one:

0_1577528600313_IMG_20191228_111309.jpg

But then, Recalbox stopped booting, and everytime I try to use this power supply I get this boot screen:

0_1577528658474_IMG_20191228_104305.jpg

I used this power supply so many times before but I have never had a problem like this,
    Thanks to everyone and sorry for my bad english.

• Global moderator
    Team

@MarKuSPluS
    reinstall recalbox.

• @acris

Thanks for answering, but I think that it is not a Recalbox problem because when i plug a mobile charger as a power supply to my raspi it boots normally. Furthermore, this boot screen appears if I try to boot NOOBS too.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics