PreInstalled roms does not load - Pi 3B+
I know this problem has already been discussed a lot of times but i can't find my problem :s
I could complete everything on the installation of recalbox but when I try to launch a game preinstalled (Doom , .. I tried it all) then i see a black screen for a few seconds and then i'm back on the EmulationStation screen.
Here is my config :
- RaspBerry 3b+
- Arcade Buttons with GPIO connection (i can correctly map the keys)
- HDMI output with converti DVI on my screen
- RecalBox ( 6.0-DragonBlaze ) - Official version
- Emulator : I changed nothing in the default configuration. It seems weird that all the games for all emulators seems not working ...
I tried with 2 different SD cards but the problem persists
Other USB devices connected : A keyboard but same problem when i plug it off.
Thanks a lot !
Do you try demos roms others emulators ?
Snes ? Nes ? Gba ?
Prboom requiered wad files please read file.txt into roms folders
OldGreg last edited by
@fattout : Have you configured your joystick before playing ?
I tried all the roms pre installed (Machines are multiples : GBA / Amiga ,/ PC Engine / .. )
- I configured my joystick yes.
I tried again with an xbox pad and unpugging the joystick and i still have the same problem
Ok I tried on a new SD card and it works ...
I close the topic