Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

Prevent Booting from Specific Removable Media Drives

• I run Recalbox and Kodi from an Odroid XU-4 and I have AnyExternal set as my boot device option. For the most part, that works, but I have two 6TB hard drives I use with Kodi to play stored media.

It'd be nice to have a boot profile on one, not the other - and leave them both plugged into my XU4 to prevent excessive cable/port wear, so I'm looking for a more granular way to control which drives RecalBox writes boot profiles to.

Is there something I can change the recalbox directory name to or a file inside I can modify to tell RecalBox to stop looking at said drive for boot profiles?

I've tried writing all of the boot devices I want active then changing the boot option to Internal, but that ended up borking my entire Kodi library and I had to recreate it from scratch.

Team
    Translator

@grimfusion you can select from which specific external device should recalbox boot. Just name them differently.

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.