Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Linux Roms Help Please

• Banned

Hey guys. I'm new to all of this. I am having trouble figuring out how to get roms loaded on to my recalbox pi.

Details about my hardware:

PC operating system: Linux (debian)
    raspberry pi 3 b+
    recalbox version: 6 dragonblaze

I have a rom pack. The file is an .img file. Remember I am on linux pc. MY QUESTION IS: How and where do I put that onto my pi?

Let me mention, I have already connected into recalbox sharing folders from my pc. I can see all system files, and bios, and all that, but I don't know where to put this newly downloaded .img file so that I can play my new games that I downloaded. Please please please help!!!!

• Global moderator
    Team

Hello

please dont post another subject NO SUPPORT FOR ILLEGAL ISO.

https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/17991/linux-roms-setup

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics