DS Emulator... Probably.

• Before ordering myself a raspberry, I decided to get acquainted with your system on a laptop, and was pleasantly surprised by the presence of the DS emulator. But when I uploaded the Order of Ecclesia there, I was jarred. The game was 35-45 fps, but this is not the main problem. The sound was twitching for some reason and seemed to be very slow. I read somewhere that this year Drastic will become an open source project, and therefore created this topic. I have too little information on the question that interests me, and therefore I ask you a question.

(Великие русские ретроконсольщики, помогите мне;))

• Staff
    Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

@egorflame87 what is your question... actually?

When it becomes open sourced, we will consider its integration.

• @paradadf

Is this a joke? I really love Nintendo DS, and if such a smart emulator gets into
    a platform like Recalbox, the number of your fans will increase. I will never choose Retropie - it is full of superfluous things, some kind of bulky something and it has a much less pleasant interface. I have already tested a lot of things on a laptop, except for Castlevania Symphony of the Night in bin format
    (+ some other necessary file with it, it seems in the "cue" format) did not launch, but I most likely found this bios incorrect;) In general, my question is - will Drastic really become open source this year? If so, then I will definitely buy a raspberry and I will pray on your system;)

• Banned

@egorflame87 how are we supposed to know ? This not the forum of drastic development team, ask them directly.

And even if it becomes open source, that alone will not magically improve performances and make it work better

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics