Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

Hello everyone, is there a way to edit the retroarch config files manually?

• please could you help me? I know that this could be a very noob question but i really need to edit the config file of retroarch, i want to set diferent control configurations per core, so i want to edit it manually like in the windows version. How could i acces to those files? Please, explain it like im four years old. Thank you so much and excuse my terrible english, my native languaje is spanish :/

• Staff
    Team

Hello read wiki page : https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/Custom-controller-mapping-for-specific-system-(EN) read wiki recalbox.conf page : https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/recalbox.conf-(EN) modified recalbox.conf to add custom mapping to core

## If you do not want recalboxOS to generate the configuration for the emulator : 
    ;snes.configfile=/path/to/my/configfile.cfg

# ------------ I - EMULATORS CHOICES ----------- #
    ## You can override the global configuration here
    ## Here is the snes example
    ;snes.videomode=CEA 4 HDMI
    ;snes.core=snes9x_next
    ;snes.shaders=/recalbox/share/shaders/shaders_glsl/mysnesshader.gplsp
    ;snes.ratio=16/9
    ;snes.smooth=0
    ;snes.rewind=1
    ;snes.emulator=libretro
    ## If you do not want recalboxOS to generate the configuration for the emulator : 
    ;snes.configfile=/path/to/my/configfile.cfg

• Ill give it a try. Aother question: why when i select to save the new configs in the retroarch menu (hotkey+b), the new config doesnt save?

• im sorry i cant understant what i have to do!

• You need to have "configuration save on exit" and "configuration per core" both set to on.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.