Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Internal SSD Dualboot [Recalbox & Mint]

• Hey guys, I'm new to all these Linux things. I have spare Zotac ZBOX AD02 with internal SSD drive that I'm willing to make into retro-game console but also want keep it usable as fully functional PC when needed. So I installed Recalbox on that SSD using Etcher on my stationary PC, then threw it into Zbox. Then I turned it on and made sure it all works, changes saves, etc. Then I created bootable flash drive with latest Mint on it. Loaded it and used Gpart to shrink that SHARE partition a little bit because it took whole free space. Then I created new partition and installed Mint there. During installation it said that there's another OS installed and I choosed option to install Mint "next to it". After reboot there's no GRUB screen on load, it simply jumps right into Mint. I installed grub-customizer and boom - no traces of Recalboxt left there. So now I wonder where I've made a wrong turn and how it's all should be done so it works. Here some ugly pictures of my pitiful work: https://imgur.com/a/jGeRdxp

• Tester
    Global moderator

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics