128sd Not Able To Image
RetroPlaya last edited by
Ive read about this subject for about 2 weeks and everything thing fails. The card is good as tested. This is for my Raspberry Pi 3+
128 SanDisk Ultra 128 class 10 SDXC
- Formatted With SD Card Formatt
- Converted to Fat32 with MiniTool Partition
- Used 32 Disk Imager & Balena Etcher
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or give me a detailed instructional. Please Im driving myself crazy with this darn card.
acris last edited by
- Download this version : https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/16576/february-2019-beta-version
- Unzip file (img .xz is an archive file) img .xz ------> img
- flash with ecther.