Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox works fine with RCA video+audio, but black screen when starting a game...

• Hello
    First of all, congrats for Recalbox which looks great!

Here is what I've done so far:

• downloaded the latest image (Recalbox 18.07.13) and wrote it to a micro SD card
    • removed hdmi_force_hotplug=1 + added hdmi_ignore_hotplug=1 and sdtv_mode=2 in config.txt ; added global.videomode=default in recalbox-boot.conf
    • successful boot on my Raspberry Pi 2 connected with RCA / jack 3.5mm to my old TV : the image and sound works
    • I can browse the different emulators / games with a USB gamepad

Problem: when I start a game, the screen goes black and nothing happens...

It's kind of strange since it's a totally standard unmodified RPi2, standard recalbox 18.7.13 image, etc... What would be the reason?

• Solution: the problem was that it's NOT /boot/recalbox-boot.conf that should modified but this: https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/recalbox.conf-(EN)

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics