Bluetooth controller won't automatically reconnect after restarting the Pi
Is there a way to make the 8Bitdo SF30 bluetooth controllers to automatically reconnect after a restart?
Currently I have to turn them off and back on again to reconnect.
Apologies if this has already been discussed before but I could not find a similar topic/answer.
@r4ndom4is it's supposed ti reconnect uf you start your controller after ES has started launching
So here's my scenario @substring
- I've got the controllers nicely connected
- I then restart Recalbox from the ES menu
- Controllers obviously lose connection while Recalbox restarts and boots up to ES
- Controllers stay blinking, won't automatically reconnect
- I need to turn the controllers off and back on for them to connect again
Is this how bluetooth peripherals generally work with Recalbox or could I modify something somewhere to get the controllers to automatically reconnect? Would the recalbox-support.sh output help to troubleshoot?
@r4ndom4is that.s the way they work, that's the way BT stabdards define connectiins between client (your pad) and host (the pi)
@substring thank you again for the quick reply.