Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Stuck on boot

• Hey guys... after scraping one game (Puyo Pop Fever/DC 😉 ) my RPi3 kinda hang. I rebooted it through the web interface and now when it boots it always gets stuck after the video, when the EMULGA logo appears... any ideas?
    something is working because I can connect through Samba or the web interface, but...

I restarted ES through the web interface instead of rebooting and I get this error on top of the screen: [500.651830] EXT4-fs error (device mmcblk0p3): ext4_lookup: 1584: inode #1572866: comm emulationstatio: deleted inode referenced: 1572867

This happened after I deleted the conf file (was hoping it was going to regenerate - silly?), but happens still after placing it back. So... I don't know what to do 😞 Any help that would save me from reburning the image would be greatly appreciated!

• @themistocles-papassilekas try to fsck you sd

• Yeah, you're right and I should've thought of it from the beginning; it finally occurred to me after I posted but I found out that my dual-boot laptop had other issues 😄 So to save time I'm just reburning the image while trying to diagnose the linux boot issues.

But thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics