I just set up my recalbox 2 days ago (still a noob) and I noticed that I can only add up to ~480MB of roms to my recalbox if I am accessing it via my pc/browser/ip.
What do I have to do, to make it possible to use the whole (or more than 480mb) storage space on my SD Card for roms?
- Windows 10
- Raspberry Pi 3
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC + SanDisk ADAPTER
Tools used for formatting without success so far:
- Windows inbuilt formatting tool
- SD Formatter (the partition always ends up being exfat?!)
- Minitool Partition Wizard
- HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
I always made sure that the format is fat32 and it is set to primary and/or "Format Size adjustment" is set to "on". I've searched for a solution yesterday for hours and tried nearly everything that I could find, but now I'm close to giving up.