- Multi-platform, works on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- User-friendly and easy to use interface
- Download and install an overlay (bezel) pack, downloading only the files you need, for either Retropie or Recalbox
- Manage rom files:
- copy specific roms from a romset, based on a games list
- remove unwanted roms
- keep only wanted roms
- Manage games lists files:
- download pre-set games list
- merge and split two files
- convert a DAT or INI file
- create a list based on an existing folder
Several games list, for each emulator (FBA, MAME 2003/2010, AdvanceMAME), are provided:
- Classics lists for each emulator, with only the best and well-known games :
- One "lite" version, containing about 50 games
- One "normal" version, containing between 200 and 250 games
- A "lite" list, with only working games, no clones, and no console ports (PlayChoice 10, etc)
Each games list is is available in a "stick" (no analog controls) and "pad" (including analog controls) version.
Several other lists and filters are also provided, so you can customize your lists as you want.
They're just CSV files, so you can edit them by hand however you see fit.
A lot of work has been done on the interface, and the user experience. I hope it's easy to use, but if it's not, please file an issue describing your problem. I take user feedback very seriously, and I welcome any kind of feedback.
The latest stable releases are available here: https://github.com/cosmo0/arcade-manager/releases/