Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Game Arcade "The Lost World"

• Hello Everybody, I'm trying to run a Rom for "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" (Arcade Game) but it's not working (When I click to open the game, the screen turns black and few seconds later turn back to menu) . Does anybody is able to play this game or the same is it not supported? Thanks in Advance!

• Hello sorry but I don't speak english very good..but I think this game in not supported by MAME...Sorry.

• Under Mame or fba_libretro ?
    The shooting game, or the pinball game ?

those game ar supported respectively from the 0.150 and 0.142, so no way they run on recalbox (mame recalbox is 0.78)

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics