Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

recalboxOS 4.0.0 no sound

• I installed recalboxOS 4.0.0 in my raspberry pie 3.
    Everything is ok but i have no sound.

Wenn I start Kodi I can hear sound. Only at recalbox is nothing. I tried to switch from Auto to HDMI or Aux but it doesn't´t chance anything.

I googelt for this problem but only people with the beta version had issues like that.
    I try for about 15 hours now please help me.

I installed retropie und see there is sound but i don´t like this programm

• @Tzoga You have a device that has an audio output

• Having the same issue. I have a samsung KS-8000 tv. The pi 3 will not play sound, even if I change audio output and restart. Everytime I exit a game, I get the start menu when pressing start. The pi 0 will do sound if i click start and quit-> restart. When I do this my bluetooth dongle stops working and I have to unplug the dongle and plug it back in.

• May have fixed the issue. I think its a bug, because sound came back when I changed sound from 100 to 80-90s. I'll play with it some more and see what I find.

• Nope. Its just random. It could take one of 12 reboots to get sound.

• Themer

you have change hdmi cable?

• I was having the same issue with my pi3 and noticed that when I rebooted without my ds4 controller plugged in, I had sound. I'm not sure if it is just a coincidence but it has already worked for me twice.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics