Your Menu Music
Hey just thought it'd be cool to see what music you guys have playing on ES! Feel free to share what you have discovered.
Quick guide to putting music on ES
- Download music as mp3
- Use this website to convert to .ogg link here
- Set Audio Bitrate to 256kbps and Sampling rate to 44100Hz
- Convert File and download
- Place file in \recalbox\share\music
thank for your tutorial.
Information in readme.txt
Do you want to write your tutorial on the wiki ?
Hey, I've just collected some OSTs of my favorite retro games and sorted out the songs that were to hectic to be appropriate menu background music. I ended up with this list:
- Super Mariuo
- birabuto kingdom
- muda kingdom
- oh Daisy
- Zelda OoT
- start screen theme
- kokiri forest
- shop music
- Hyrule fields
- Zelda's lullaby
- Epona's song
- Kakariko (guitar version)
- Zora theme
- Forrest temple
- Gerudo valley
- Super Metroid
- Crateria - The Space Pirates Appear
- Brinstar - Overgrown with Vegetation Area
- Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior
- Norfair - Ancient Ruins Area
- Tetris for GB
- Title screen music
- Music style C (always loved that one the most ;) )
- High score screen music (I love it)
Maybe I'll add more as I continue to explore the world of retro games with recalbox.
- Super Mariuo
@Robsdedude Some good songs there. I might add some OOT music myself. My plan was to have one song from a game on each console I have on there. It is hard to think of ones that suit being on the menu!
@acris Yes I would be happy to write up my tutorial on the wiki. Thanks!