Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Wii Classic Controller Pro axis reversed

• Hello! I've been using recalbox for about a month and I love it!   I've no issue with an iBuffalo Snes controller. Recently I decided to pair my Wiimote in order to use my Wii Classic Controller Pro (like this one). The first time the system recognized three controllers: Wiimote, Wii Classic Controller Pro, and Playstation 3 controller. After a reboot the PS3 controller went away, so that's okay now. I configured the Wii Classic Controller Pro in EmulationStation and assigned it to player 1. Everything works fine in EmulationStation and games work fine with the D-pad. However, when I try using the left analog joystick the up and down directions are reversed. I tried configuring it again pressing down on the joystick when asked for the up direction but that didn't change anything. I also tried following the suggestion given at this topic which seems to have a similar issue with a different controller, but that didn't work either.   The issue is present in v4.0.0-beta3 and v4.0.0-beta4.   Thank you!

• Hey @fezbox Could you tell more about those axis problem ? I mean : in which emulator do you have the problem ? TBH, most gamepads all work the same way, it's very seldom that they have a reverted axis. But still, it can happen.

• Hi!   I encountered the problem playing Snes and Mame games.

• @fezbox, @subs

Hi, i have same problems with axis.
    The problem was fixed?

Thanks

• I don't think so

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics