PSX BOOT ISSUES

• I have installed the newest distro of recalbox onto my pi2, and have pretty much everything else up nad running but the PSX games. everytime i start one, it shows for about five seconds then boots me back to the frontend. i have installed the bios, and all my games are in bin format. ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

Team

Hello psx, segacd, and pcengine are case sensitive in reacalbox 4.x you need to edit cue file and write in lowercase. your bin et cue in lowercase too exemple : TOMB RAIDER.BIN TOMB RAIDER.CUE TO tomb raider.bin tomb raider.cue and in cue file, you need to modify line "FILE BINARY"

FILE ”TOMB RAIDER.BIN” BINARY
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
    TRACK 02 MODE1/2352
    PREGAP 00:03:00

TO

FILE ”tomb raider.bin” BINARY
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
    TRACK 02 MODE1/2352
    PREGAP 00:03:00

• thank you for the prompt response! i tried changing the names to lower case, but to no avail, i am booting all my roms off of a usb drive, and all the other roms besides psx work fine. when i put a psx game on the sd card, it works, but when i put the same file onto the usb and try, it returns to the ES screen. i have the proper bios files in both the onboard bios folder and the bios folder on the usb drive

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.