Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Can you explain how the dosbox.bat is created for RPI 4?

• I have followed some manual in which it only indicates that you must enter the "name" .exe but it does not work for me the file that I have downloaded also has an installer for Windows, I have no idea of ​​programming could you give me an example of how to run it from the micro SD of a Raspberry pi 4 I would be very grateful, sai could follow the example

• @Edu28

I'm going to explain you with an example of Prince or Persia game.

You must put on a folder inside \share\roms\dos"name".dos

Example folder: \share\roms\dos\prince.dos

Inside prince.dos folder, the game files and a file called dosbox.bat with this text inside:

mapperfile=mapper-0.74.map
    timed=false
    disney=false
    prince.exe

• If it were another game, it would be enough to change the .exe? the games I want to play are the Alone in the Dark trilogy and the game The Abbey of Crime based on the famous novel in the name of the rose

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics